The AIPP Awards: Entry now open
Entry is now open for the AIPP Awards 2008. The 11 winners will be announced at a black tie Awards ceremony on Friday 3 October.
The Awards focus purely on excellence in customer service, with entry exclusive to AIPP Members. This is your chance to carry a prestigious award-winning badge from the independent industry body. Entries must be received by Friday 20 June 2008. If your company is not yet a Member of the AIPP, enquire now by calling +44 (0)20 7409 7061, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
· The chance to win one of only 11 annual awards presented by the industry body
· Excellent addition to your sales and marketing message to consumers
· Judges’ feedback for every entrant: a customer service ‘audit’ on your company
· Awards ‘Book of the Night’ distributed with A Place in the Sun and via other media and exhibitions
· TV coverage of the Awards process and Awards night
- - Small
- - Medium
- - Large
- - Western Europe
- - Central & Eastern Europe
- - The Americas
- - Africa, Asia & Australasia
Best New Developer
Most Outstanding Example of Customer Service
Most Transparent Marketing Campaign
Best Staff Training
How to enter
To request full entry details for the Awards, contact the AIPP on +44 (0)20 7409 7061 or email@example.com. Each category entered costs £199 (no VAT will be charged).
The AIPP Awards ceremony will take place on board London’s premier dinner cruise boat, The Silver Sturgeon. The event follows the first day of A Place in the Sun Live at Earls Court, on Friday 3 October 2008. Tickets to this black tie event cost £199 (plus VAT), and are genuinely limited. To book email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7409 7061.
The AIPP Awards are wholly owned and organised by the AIPP. They are an independent, non-profit-making initiative to reward customer service excellence in the international property sector.